21 March 2016

Saying bye to summer with the perfect recipe for goodness via Khiera Nicole

Being a summer baby, I hate saying good-bye to summer. Days get shorter, weather becomes a little gloomier and the beach just isn't on the agenda as much. But on the flip side, I love layering outfits, I love the cooler nights for bonfires and snuggling up on the couch for some lazy time in front of the TV. What I also love is the transition of summer food into autumn and winter and I've found the perfect recipe you can try at home by my girl Khiera Nicole. I love all of her easy to follow recipes and wish I had the creativity to cook as well as she does but I don't so if you're like me I definitely recommend checking out her website http://khieranicole.com/ for simple but delicious meals!

http://khieranicole.com/2016/03/20/vanilla-yoghurt-mousse-with-figs-and-honey/


VANILLA YOGHURT MOUSSE WITH FIGS AND HONEY

Seasonal fresh figs paired with vanilla, yoghurt, honey and cream combines to make a light and airy dessert. Autumn has just arrived and tis’ the season for figs, these sweet little bulbs have a light berry flavour and when properly ripe give a honeyed, fruity perfume. This yoghurt mousse has a similar technique to the Italian panna cotta however substituting milk with yoghurt and whipping the cream to give an airy mousse texture. A quick and simple dessert which will complement any fruit of your choice.


http://khieranicole.com/2016/03/20/vanilla-yoghurt-mousse-with-figs-and-honey/

For the full ingredient list and method, click here or visit her website for more food inspo!


No comments:

Post a Comment