24 March 2016

Hello May Magazine Feature

I'm always super stoked when I get to see my work in a published magazine and to be honest it's only ever happened a couple of times but nonetheless it's always as exciting as the first time. Last week I got an email from Hello May letting me know that I (along with my amazing team) have just been featured in issue 12 of Hello May magazine, which hit newsstands nationally last Thursday March 17. Naturally, I got myself a copy at my local news agency. Unfortunately I won't be able to show you the inside pages until next month, but feel free to grab a copy for yourself! 

Thank you to all the beautiful Wedding Vendors for making this possible
Hair Styling www.justineo.com

Cover photo by @shaneshepherdweddings. #hellomaymagazine #issuetwelve


No comments:

Post a Comment