11 February 2016

LASHES BY KVMUA RELEASE


I can't believe it's already February and I've completely missed a whole month in updates of the release of my new Lash Line. Dipping into blogging in the last year has definitely proven to be a bit of challenge, clearly through my lack of posts but #LASHBEHONEST that's definitely not an excuse! (see what I did there, lol) 

Anyway... I’m proud to announce that January 2016 was the launch of my new Lash Line, LASHES BY KVMUA. Created and designed by yours truly, I have sought to capture four of my favourite looks that bring out my makeup artistry style. 

For those of you who know my makeup style, you should know by now I love wearing Falsies! However, through my years of being a makeup artist I have found that there hasn’t always been a wide choice for Australian/Melbourne consumers on inexpensive, beautiful-looking lashes. So, understanding the need for makeup artist and makeup lovers alike, I wanted to offer my clients a piece of me to take away with them.

The preliminary designs - Bonita, Cozy, Klassy and Queen - offers a cute full-effect finish, a natural day-to-night look, elegant alternative or a full glamorous Queen Bey style… because at the end of the day, Beautiful Eyes Never Go Out Of Fashion.



www.katrinavillegasmakeup.com

No comments:

Post a Comment