9 July 2015

Current go to Makeup Brushes


Taken using my Samsung Galaxy S5
1. MAC #138 Tapered Face Brush (RRP AU $105.00) - I love how this brush is pointed, I like to use it for light powdering, bronzer and sometimes blush

2. Shu Uemura Natural Brush #18 (RRP AU $105.00) - Bought this in Hong Kong last year, pretty sure the price wasn't this high when converted. I love to use it for under eye concealer, liquid foundation, highlighting and contouring

3. Inglot Makeup Brush 27P (RRP AU $32.00) - Under eye concealer, spot concealing, nose highlighting and contouring. Some people want to know what I use to apply cream blush, this is the brush I like to use for it.

4. Gorgeous Cosmetics Brush B111 Shadow Blender (RRP AU $38.00) - My all time favourite eye shadow brush for blending. I also use it for spot concealing, nose highlighting and contouring with creams and also loose dust.

5. Double sided angle brush & mascara spoolie (RRP AU $4.00) - I bought this at a random brush stand at IMATS years ago (can't remember if it was Coastal Scents or Crown Brush). I love it for liquid or gel eyeliner and it's the only type of brush I use for brows. 

No comments:

Post a Comment