4 June 2015

Shop: The Traveller

I am forever looking for ways to pack less and less beauty products every time I go away, this time I'm traveling interstate over the Queen's Birthday long weekend (Happy Birthday Queen, thank you for this holiday). My last trip was about a month ago to beautiful Indonesia (blog post still in progress), weather was hot and humid yet I still found a way to wear makeup most days #makeuplife. I've mentioned before that packing my makeup travel bag is almost impossible for me, hence I almost always over pack. Lucky for us, beauty companies like MECCA make it simple and have recently come out with an all in one pack, making it so much easier for indecisive ladies like myself. I might even pick one up for my trip this weekend....

"The covetable set features the Mecca Cosmetica edit of our favourite travelling necessities housed in carry on-compliant sizes to ensure you look and feel your best on-the-go." This set includes;
- Lip de Luscious SPF 25 Lip Protectant, 7ml
- Soft Focus Smoothing Primer, 15ml
- Beauty Sleep Artistry Eye Brightener
- To Save Face SPF 30+ , 30ml (even in winter we need sunscreen)
- Clean Slate Remover, 35ml
- Clean Slate Face Washing Cloth

To complete this pack I might add in a tinted moisturizer/lightweight foundation, creamy concealer and water resistant mascara. To shop the rest of the Traveller Series, click here


   


No comments:

Post a Comment