3 March 2015

Salon Melbourne 2015

If you've heard of IMATS before, Salon Melbourne is a similar trade show but includes all beauty professions (hair, nail technicians, spa and salon owners) under one roof and only beauty professionals can attend this event which happens annually. As a freelancer, it's up to me to keep up with current beauty trends, new products and tools as part of my own professional development. This year, Salon Melbourne was held at The Melbourne Exhibition & Convention Centre in the CBD. To be honest, this trade expo doesn't phase me, I go in and out just to buy kitty replenishments and this year I found that there were hardly any cosmetic stalls to choose from but nonetheless I did get a few goodies. The usual MUFE, Kryolan and Crown Brush stands were there but there was just nothing exciting this year until Donna Mee came on stage to do her spill on Hollywood Makeup Secrets. So glad I stayed an extra hour to watch her, she's probably one of the most experienced and honest makeup Artist I've had the pleasure of listening to, I would have loved to do one of her classes/workshops in Melbourne but timing just wasn't right this year for me. Anyway check out my pics from Sunday 









All images taken with my Samsung Galaxy S5

No comments:

Post a Comment