28 February 2015

Wanderlust adventures: Coconut Vibes, Hawaii

They say home is where the heart is and my heart felt just right. Hawaii, I loved you before I even stepped foot, this has to be one of my top happy places I've had the pleasure of visiting during my travels.

Here are my top 5 things to do while in Hawaii (but not limited to);
1. Hire a car and do a day trip around Oahu
2. Take a hike - so many volcanoes, peaks and trails you can do on any of the Islands
3. North Shore food trucks - You may have heard great reviews on Giovanni's Shrimp Truck but there's so much more on offer, you just have to look
4. KCC Farmer's Market - a good route is to do a sunrise hike up the Diamond Head then have breakfast at the KCC Farmer's Market, you're gonna need that fuel afterwards.
5. If you're looking for total isolation and relaxation - take the ferry from Maui to Lanai and check out their untouched beaches or stay overnight at the Four Seasons

So much more you can do but those are my faves!



View of Nā Mokulua from Lanikai Beach
Para-sailing in the pacific ocean, I definitely conquered my fear of heights and motion sickness in that 10 minutes
Somewhere in Oahu
Hanuama Bay, Oahu
I hiked to the top of the Diamond Head at 7am, worth the Sunrise view.

Now playing: Wade in your water - Common Kings

Photos taken using my Samsung Galaxy S3 & Panasonic Digital Camera

No comments:

Post a Comment