12 January 2015

Summer vs Winter

Melbourne has been on that bi-polar heat stroke as of late, if it ain't super hot then it's raining and muggy. As a result, my skin can't get use to the same products on the daily however I have managed to stick with a few staples I use over the summer months and winter months that have become my faves over the last year. You'll notice that my choice of winter products are much heavier and creamier, this is because my skin tends to dry out and I need that extra moisture to keep that dewy look I prefer. My summer product staple has to be my all time fave MAC Fix + spray or fancy water as some call it ;)

SUMMER

- MAC Fix +
- MAC Prep & Prime 50+ skin primer (Aussie sun, you know what I mean)
- MAC Pro Longwear concealer
- MAC Prep & Prime concealer/highlighter
- Laura Mercier tinted moisturiser (day time)
- Sephora 10 hr foundation (for nights out)
- MAC mineralise skinfinish powder (used as an all over powder or simply a light contour and bronzer)
- NARS Orgasm blush (for a summer flush, red cheek)

WINTER

 - Arbonne makeup primer
- NARS concealer cream stick (spot concealing)
- MAC cream concealer (I like to use as my highlighter)
- MAC Studio Sculpt foundation (gel type, really dewy/creamy)
- MAC creme blush 
- MAC RiRi colleciton blush/bronzer combo
- NARS blush in Dolce Vita

Photos taken with my Samsung Galaxy S5

No comments:

Post a Comment