12 January 2015

Welcome to Australia, Sephora

The highly anticipated opening of the first Sephora store in Australia, was it worth the wait? Personally, I find it more interesting going into a Mecca Maxima store. Don't get me wrong, it's exciting! To be honest, I'm glad they've finally brought it over, cosmetics galore but it's nothing new to the Australian Beauty Industry, especially with Mecca and other leading department stores expanding their range over the last 12 months.

Sephora pickups while I was in Sydney. For all those who are wondering, Melbourne isn’t missing out on much at all. I’ve always loved Sephora every time I’m in the US and usually walk out with a load of unnecessary products. Unfortunately they haven’t brought down Urban Decay to Sydney and price wise, Marc Jacobs Beauty, MUFE & other brands that are not already sold retail in Myer, Kit & Mecca are not the same price as the U.S stores. I can’t argue though, it’s only fair that Australia has to impose import taxes when bringing down international brands. It’s not all bad though, Sephora Australia has kept true to their word, the Sephora brand is very affordable. 

Here's what I got;
- Sephora 10 hour wear foundation for $26 (US price is $20)
- Sephora waterproof jumbo liners for $18 each (brown and metallic brown)
- MUFE Mist & Fix 
- Sephora Double Duty Exfoliator & Mask 
Photo taken with my Samsung Galaxy S5

No comments:

Post a Comment