23 May 2016

KORE Skincare

Last month I was sent some products from KORE Skincare, an Australian company focused on producing luxury Skin Care products. I was introduced to this local brand by a good friend of mine and got to know a little more about their background. KORE's history was focused on researching the studies of ancient healing potions and remedies once used by our forefathers for spiritual or medicinal cures for a variety of illnesses and problematic skin disorders.

As I've mentioned in previous posts, I don't have the best skin and have always battled confidence issues due to my hormonal acne but I was blessed to be given a few products to try out in their skincare range. I got to try out their Foaming Cleanser, Cleansing Bar, Repairing Hand Cream and my favourite, the Optimal Repair Cream which feels like magical mousse.

What I also love about this brand and any brand gives back is that they have chosen a foundation that they support donates 20% of purchases to the llhan Foundation.



No comments:

Post a Comment