11 May 2015

Depotting

Makeup artist problems #101 - how to fit everything in your kit. If you're a makeup artist you can relate to this issue 100%. What to pack, what not to pack and if you don't pack this then what can you use as an alternative to save space and weight. I know that about 30% of why I love makeup is because of the packaging, and you might agree with me on this, I mean why else do I buy Benefit blushes?

Anyway here's some pictures of what I use to depot full lipsticks into containers to save space and weight in my kit. If you'd like to try this out here's what I used;
- Empty palette (I purchased mine here but you can also check out art or sewing supply stores)
- Spatula
- Alcohol spray/wipes or cleaning spray

Some people melt it on a spoon or microwave it, I just prefer to squash mine in so the heat doesn't ruin the texture.






 Images taken on my Samsung Galaxy 5

No comments:

Post a Comment