13 April 2015

KV on the Art of makeup


Creative influence
Travel, museums, markets, city street culture and style, architecture, home deco and the people I meet. 


Most important tool(s)
The beauty blender, a clean blending brush and an eyelash curler 


Favourite product & feature(s)
Any great skincare product. Before makeup can look good on anyone, skin is the first step, the base. My other favourite feature of the face is eyebrows, they can do wonders to the structure of your face and can also create youth or add years, a great tip is to use a brow product lighter than your actual hair colour. 


Most admired makeup artists
Kevyn Aucoin and every artist I've ever worked with 


If you had to jet to your favourite place in the world in five minutes, what products would you pack and why?
I'm a massive fan of multipurpose products so I try to keep my makeup travel bag as light as possible. I would definitely need to bring a good base (primer or moisturiser) with SPF, tinted moisturizer, makeup wipes, vaseline, a dark brown pencil that I can use as both an eyeliner and brow pencil, a peach-pink lipstick that I can double up as a blush and lastly a pair of falsies



No comments:

Post a Comment