25 March 2015

Somwhere in Australia

Since mid last year, I told myself I should go on more road trips, hikes and generally explore the great outdoors. I live on a giant island, so why not? As an Aussie growing up in Melbourne, the bustling culture, city scape, good restaurants and social events can take us away from all things nature and we forget how lucky we have it. Our beaches, ocean views and stunning landscapes are some of the most beautiful in the world and literally in our backyard. So explore I did and came across this...

Image taken on my Samsung Galaxy S5

I was away in Sydney for a few days with a family friend and spent four days exploring. This day we drove down to Royal National Park, took a hike and three hours later found what they call "Wedding Cake Rock". Beautiful, no words except #thisisAustralia 

No comments:

Post a Comment