19 January 2015

Fix my face

As a bridal makeup artist, it's important that my makeup application lasts up to 18 hours on my brides. But the challenges of weather and humidity can make it tough, which is why I rely heavily on the products I use. I could go on for hours on the various products, but today I'm focusing on finishing (setting) sprays.

As mentioned in my previous post, MAC Fix + is my holy grail in summer to keep faces fresh in the heat but believe it or not I don't use it as a fixing spray. Some may claim it holds their makeup but for me it's essentially a spritz used to revive your face by keeping it fresh throughout a long day (that yummy scent though, lol). We all have those long days going from work to a night out with no time to re-do our faces, so I highly recommend using face spritzers to avoid looking like a hot mess, especially in summer.

Some of my favourite setting sprays I currently use or have used in the past are;
- Makeup Forever Mist and Fix (currently in my kit)


Photo taken with my Samsung Galaxy S5

No comments:

Post a Comment